La Follette School Publications: Working Paper Series: To Submit
La Follette School faculty, faculty affiliates and their co-authors can submit
research to the Working Paper Series by sending a word-processing file or a PDF attachment to the publications director. The publications director will add a cover page, assign a
publication number, and post the paper on the school's Working Papers Series site.
If the author wants the paper submitted to Social
Science Research Network, s/he should send the information listed below to the
If information is included within the paper, please include that in the note to the publications director.
A request to submit a paper to a database is assumed to include the statement that the submittor holds the copyright for the submission,
or sufficient rights, to submit the abstract and/or paper to
SSRN, or that the author has permission
from the copyright holder, or otherwise has the right to
allow SSRN to distribute electronic versions of the
- key words, separated by commas
- JEL codes, separated by commas
- indication if the paper should be designated for private distribution only via SSRN. If no indication is made it will be submitted to SSRN for public distribution.
- co-authors' names, e-mail addresses and affiliations
if they are not on the paper's title page or in the SSRN database.
- name of journal or paper series to submit to within SSRN. If
not readily apparent in SSRN list, SSRN will be asked to
- name of journal or book title to which paper has
been accepted if paper has been accepted for publication. If available, include bibliographic
information, such as journal's volume number, date, page
numbers, book's editor's name(s), etc.